Serendipity Organizing Service is a professional organizing business founded by Elizabeth Bertani MBA, whose specialty is the broad category of transition organizing – helping individuals and families move through the physical, emotional, and material aspects of life transitions.
There are times when hiring a professional service provider is a cost-effective, time-saving, and emotionally-sound decision. We are compassionate, non-judgmental, and results-oriented, qualities that translate to helping relieve the stress encountered by people during a difficult time.
Serendipity Organizing Service helps people through the practical part of their transitions with the best possible outcome. Our services include:
- Organizing for senior/elder moves from their home into a smaller space or assisted living
- Simplifying rooms and living spaces
- Setting up a kitchen and learning how to shop and cook
- Creating simple home and office systems that can be easily followed
- General organizing for people who are overwhelmed by their stuff
Feel free to call me at 707.981.7734 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All conversations are completely confidential.